Typically when making fried eggs you would use butter, however when making scrambled eggs it is more effective to use oil because of the more stable it is when heated. Follow this recipe for some of the best scrambled eggs with a flavour like no other.
- 1 tablespoon of Puro Pura Passion Fruit Oil or Açaí Oil
- 4 eggs (cracked and scrambled)
- 1/2 cup of milk (or almond milk)
- Salt and Pepper
1. Place a saucepan on the burner and turn to medium heat.
2. While waiting for the saucepan to heat up scramble all the eggs, add the milk and continue to scramble. Add pinch of salt and pepper
3. Once pan is heated, pour oil into pan and wait for it to heat up. Look for tiny bubbles/steam, then pour egg mixture into pan.
4. Use spatula to scramble eggs as they cook in the pan, until desired consistency